Corunna Public Schools
Against this year, the Corunna Public Schools will be recognizing a past Corunna High School graduate with our Distinguished Alumni Award. To be eligible for this award the recipient must:
- Be a graduate (10 or more years ago) of Corunna High School
- Have significant career achievements, dedication, and commitment demonstrated within his or her profession
- Demonstrate continual positive character
- Demonstrate outstanding community service and leadership
- Have earned honors or awards
- Demonstrate in daily life the importance of adhering to and modeling positive values
- Must be available to address the graduates on May 16, 2021
A committee will review the nominations and determine this year’s honoree. All nominations will be carried over to the following year. Our high school administrators will invite the selected recipient to address this year’s seniors at graduation on May 16.
Nominations should be received no later than the first Monday in April. Use the below link for the nomination form:
If you would like a paper copy, please call the administration office at (989) 743-6338.
Superintendent John P. Fattal