Corunna Public Schools recognizes Dr. Nicky Plementosh as this year’s Distinguished Alumnus Award winner. A Graduate of the Class of 1974, Nicky was an active member of numerous extracurricular activities while she attend CHS; including Marching Band, National Honor Society, the Pom Pom squad and several other clubs and activities. After graduation Nicky attended the University of Alabama, earning her Bachelor of Science degree in Chemistry. Early in her career she worked at NASA on the Hubble Telescope and Space Station life support systems. She then entered medical school at the University of Alabama, where she earned her Doctor of Medicine degree, specializing in obstetrics and gynecology.
Dr. Plementosh chose the specialty of OB/GYN because she enjoys developing relationships with her patients and following them through their lifetime. She strives to make each patient feel at ease, making them feel more happy and healthy through their lives is her goal.
Dr. Plementosh is very involved in her profession and is the chair of the OM/GYN Department at Bellin Health Hospital in Green Bay Wisconsin. She is a board member of the Wisconsin State Medical Society and President of the Brown County Medical Society and has won numerous recognitions for her work.
A lifelong advocate for women she gives back to her community by imploring women to achieve their goals.
- Received her Medical Degree from University of Alabama School of Medicine Birmingham
- OB/GYN Residency at Saginaw Cooperative Hospital, Saginaw Michigan
- Board Certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Fellow of the American College of OB-GYN, International College of Surgeons, and American College of Surgeons
- Board member of the Wisconsin State Medical Society
- Member of Christians Medical & Dental Society
- Member of Brown County Medical Society
- Board Member of Physician Partners Limited
- Board Member of the Marion House
- Medical Director of Acute Care Informatics for Bellin Health
Dr. Plementosh is married and has two sons and three step-children. She enjoys raising Old English Sheep dogs, reading, and driving fast cars. Dr. Plementosh was nominated by her sister Marsha Norder, who still lives in the area in Laingsburg.